We are Closed for the Season
we have just the right boat for you. Rental durations vary.
1 Hour Rental
- Stand Up Paddleboards – $20
- Canoes – $20
- Single Kayaks – $15
- Double Kayaks – $20
- 5 SUP Hour Package – $80
- 10 SUP Hour Package – $140
Starting at $100 per hour
Up To 10 People
- All rentals include safety equipment and life jackets. There is no swimming off of the boats, beaching the boats, or pulling behind the boats.
- Our beautiful 20′ Silvan Mirage pontoon has comfortable seating, a Bimini top and a radio. This boat can seat up to 10 people (including children).
- Rental Durations Vary
Jet Ski Rental
Starting at $85 per hour
- All rentals include safety equipment and life jackets.
- Our Seadoo Spark 1 Person Jet Ski can seat up to 1 adult and 1 child.
- Rental Durations Vary
Wake/ Surf Boat & Pontoon Rentals
Tommy’s offers brand new 2019 model Axis Wake boats and 24’ Tahoe pontoons, as well as a huge array of water sports equipment and accessories.
Tommy’s exists to be the number one full service provider of the water sports enthusiast at all levels and we hope to see you in the shop and out on the lake soon!
We are renting 2019 Axis Boats and 2019 24’ Tahoe pontoons. We also offer captained tours and lessons for those who are interested in relaxing while someone else drives the boat, or learning a new water-sport!
2019 Axis Boat
2019 24’ Tahoe LTZ Pontoon
Our rental packages range from grab and go to as personal as it gets!
Available for reservation for half day, daily, multi-day, and weekly.
- 200 HP motor
- Seats up to 11 people
- Canopy over ½ of the boat to provide an equal amount of shade and sun
- Tow bar for tubing/skiing/wakeboarding
- The boat comes full of fuel – we just charge for what was used
Captained Tours / Lessons
- Tommy’s provides pontoon-captained tours for new boaters, as well as boaters who wish to sit back and relax while someone else takes the wheel!
- Tommy’s also provides Axis lessons for those watersports enthusiasts interested in learning how to or gaining more experience with surfing, skiing, or wakeboarding from one of our expert instructors!
To reserve a boat in 2020
Tommy’s offers a one week (7 day) cancellation policy on all boat reservations. Customers will receive a refund of their 50% deposit if the cancellation is made outside of one week of their first rental day. Refunds are granted if it rains, however, refunds are not granted for wind or temperature. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
We know that weather can be a bummer when you are trying to get out on the water. We offer a flexible policy that allows you to re-schedule your boat rental at another time or on any other date when the weather is nice. We do charge the full amount of the rental on the day of. If we get the call that it is dangerous or if there is thunder and lightning on the lake you may bring the boat back to the dock and only be charged for the time you were out. We will not send anyone on the lake when it is a liability to be on the water.
Learn about rental boat safety and watch training videos regarding general boating safety and the individual type of boat you are renting. Download safety checklists for use when renting a boat. Be prepared. You’ll have even more fun!