Book Trailer Drop-Off - From Dry Storage to the Dirt Lot
We love the lake and live the lifestyle. It’s been a grand summer, but the bittersweet transition of the magnificent Colorado seasons is upon us. Winter is here!
The Pelican Bay Marina will close on October 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- You must first have a trailer in our offsite storage area (or lower parking lot – more below).
- We will retrieve your trailer, there are about 100 of you, and we will place it in the Dirt Parking Lot (left of the Lake House).
- Do NOT drop off your trailer or trailer/boat in the State Park West Ramp Trailer Parking lot (it is designated by extra-long parking spaces and is the first few rows of the main parking lot).
- If you leave a boat in the State Park West Ramp Trailer Parking lot, the State will almost immediately “Red Tag” your boat, and it will be towed within 48 hours. The tow fees are around $300 a day, and The Marina will not pay these fees.
- Once we drop your trailer, you need to move it that day, haul your boat out, and then make arrangements via our website to have us return your boat and trailer for winter storage.
- We will move it on that designated day (some people only need a day, others more time while they have shrink-wrapping done by our contractor, winterization done by others, etc.).
- We have many options for storing your boats during the winter. Take a look at Winter Storage.
- Offsite storage is not meant for in and out privileges. Any additional picking up or dropping off of boats/trailers is an additional $75 fee.
- Once we park your trailer, the fee for winter storage includes us taking it to the lot for the winter and then bringing it back in the spring.
Our capacity for each day is 5 trailers/boats per day from now to 10/30/18.
Please ensure your trailer license is not expired. You may not schedule same day removal.