CORPORATE EVENT CENTER in Denver, CO
THE LAKE HOUSE AT PELICAN BAY IS A PREMIUM WATERFRONT CORPORATE EVENT SPACE IN DENVER, CO.
Let the gorgeous natural spaces of Cherry Creek State Park be the inspiration to fuel your next corporate gathering or company party. Book this breathtaking indoor & outdoor event space for your next corporate event.
Corporate Events are Better with a View of the Water...
The Lake House is Denver’s only beachfront event venue that offers year-round booking for your corporate meetings and events, team building workshops, award ceremonies and more. Working with your professional event planner, we specialize in creating environments that foster creativity, connection and motivation in a customizable environment that is both highly energizing and relaxing.
Whether you’re planning an elegant, formal evening to honor a wonderful employee, a successful networking event or an intimate immersion into personal development, our expert event staff will work with your professional event planner (required) to transform The Lake House into the perfect Denver corporate event venue to fit your needs.
Are you ready for your company’s end-of-year celebration? The Lake House is the perfect venue for elegant celebrations, award ceremonies and employee appreciation events.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CORPORATE EVENT
Let us help you design a corporate event your attendees will remember. We’ve created special occasions for events as small as a breakfast get-together or as large as a company-wide gathering.
Denver's Most Unique Corporate Event Space
- The Pub includes a private bar, TV and enough space for a small group of VIPs.
- Tiki Beach and Breezeway Patio – Cherry Creek State Park is the only State Park where you can legally drink with you toes in the water.
- Ready Room for presenters collecting their thoughts.
- We’ll work with you to create the perfect floor plan for your next company We are always open to ideas and will accommodate you as able.
Please note: we cannot alter the property in such a way that corporate events may disturb natural vegetation, structures, or wildlife.
Corporate Events Made Easy
Getting a hold of the right inventory for any event can be frustrating. Thankfully, the Lake House comes fully stocked with hundreds of chairs and plenty of tables to accommodate your guests.
Event Chair & Table Inventory:
- (20) 5′ round tables
- (2) 4′ round tables
- (6) 8′ rectangle tables
- (6) 6′ rectangle tables
- 200 Dark wood folding chairs
- 150 White folding chairs
- 20 Adjustable cocktail tables
THE LAKE HOUSE: CORPORATE EVENT PRICING
Fill out the simple form below to get access to our pricing.
If we’re in line with your budget, we encourage you to book a free tour on the pricing page.
Catering to Accommodate Any Corporate Event
Our event coordinators have access to an exclusive caterer list that has been honed over the years to include only the very best that Denver and the surrounding area have to offer. We would be thrilled to connect you with our list of highly-rated and local Denver corporate event vendors. Click here to request a consultation.
Have your own ideas – that’s great too! Just keep in mind the following guidelines:
- All other caterers must be pre-approved by the Lake House team and a $5 per person fee will be charged.
- We have in-house accommodations for serving, cooling, warming, etc.
- Access to the catering space requires strict compliance with authorized access points and driving regulations. Violations may result in forfeiture of your damage deposit.
Libations: Enjoy the Finest Wine, Liquor, & Beer
Work hard, party hard – good words to live by. At Pelican Bay Cherry Creek, we know when it’s time to celebrate! With several bar locations and the capacity to handle all your event libation needs, all you have to do is let loose and dance the night away.
- The Lake House maintains its own liquor license by law.
- Only alcohol purchased from the Lake House may be consumed on the property during wedding celebrations or any other event.
- We offer an array of choices and will order anything you’d like served to your guests.
- Bartending packages are available upon request.
Please note: Alcohol service must end 30 minutes before the end of your corporate event and no later than 11 p.m.
Don’t let something like parking take away from having the perfect event with your colleagues and co-workers. We have plenty of options to take care of parking for your guests:
- Parking for your company guests is provided in the Lake House parking lot and can easily handle up to 200 guests.
- A specific parking management plan must be submitted and approved.
- Parking shuttles and shuttles to move materials from parking lot into venue are available.
- If you’re hosting a corporate event on a Sunday afternoon, we’ll help you arrange off-site parking or a shuttle service.
GET PRICING & SCHEDULE A TOUR NOW
Fill out the simple form below to get access to our pricing and book a free tour.
EVENT SPACE Size & Capacity – FROM 50 TO 500 GUESTS
The Tiki Beach and Breezeway are outdoors and must be rented together. The Breezeway is the outdoor covered area on the first floor of the Lake House. The Great Hall and Upper Deck must be rented together.
4,000 sq ft
250 seated or 500 standing
1,800 sq ft
120 seated or 200 standing
2,500 sq ft
200 seated or 250 standing
2,500 sq ft
200 seated or 250 standing
823 sq ft
50 seated or 70 standing
1,600 sq ft
100 seated or 200 standing
CORPORATE EVENT Planning Information
Event Time Availability
- Sunday – Thursday: 8am to 10pm
- Friday – Saturday: 9am to 11pm
- May 15 – July 31 Sunday events: may only begin later than 6pm, or at 4pm if off-site parking is provided.
Please note: amplified sound hits a hard stop at 10pm to comply with the Park’s quiet hours.
Park Entrance Fee
Cherry Creek State Park requires that all visitors purchase a Park Pass. It’s more cost-effective than parking in Downtown Denver, while supporting the natural splendor of the Park! This fee can be included as a line-item in your contract. We will provide you with the necessary documentation to allow you, your vendors and your guests to enter the park at a fee of $4 per person. A complete list of vendors and final guest count must be provided two weeks prior to your event to ensure access to this benefit.
Please note: the day pass does not guarantee immediate re-entry should you leave the park for any reason. Summer weekends can be VERY busy and traffic can severely slow your entrance or, at certain times, prevent entry as the park may close due to capacity issues. In other words, it’s best to have everything you need for the day before entering the Park.
Amplified Sound Restrictions
The Lake House shares its State Park home with lake patrons and park wildlife. While we’re all for a great event, we must be mindful of how water carries sound. We’ll outline parameters in your contract and work with you to maximize your experience. We’ll perfect the volume for your event.
Rented Equipment and Deliveries
To make sure everything loads in a timely fashion, all equipment deliveries need to be handled by your team. Once we receive your list, we’ll go over it with you, providing suggestions for smooth load in and out.
Renter Responsibilities/Specifics of Contract
- Setting up all event items in a timely fashion.
- Removing all event items from the premises upon event completion.
- Sweeping and mopping all floors as needed.
- Removing trash from The Lake House at the end of the event. All trash and recycling must be either removed from the premises or placed in the dumpsters.
- Cleanup must take place within your contracted tear-down time.
Lake House COMPANY EVENT Policies
- Not quite sure of your event date? No worries. We’ll place a complimentary no-obligation, five-business-day hold for you.
- To secure a reservation, a signed event contract with a first payment of one half of the rental fee must be received.
- The balance of the rental fee and the damage deposit are due four months prior to the event. If the event is booked less than for months in advance, the full rental fee is due with the signed event contract.
- An event is not considered confirmed until the event contract is signed, and the deposit is received.
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted with a 1.9% service charge. Checks are also accepted.
Additional Charges/Damages Policy
In the event that extra cleanup is required following your event, any of the listed rules are violated or there are damages to the property, we reserve the right to present you with the extra charges and access those funds from your damage deposit.
The Renter (party financially responsible for the contract):
- Agrees to take full responsibility for informing vendors and personal representatives of the use guidelines.
- Must hire a professional event planner, who will be present for the planning session, final walkthrough and other event details. Your professional planner is expected to know the use guidelines and help enforce them with necessary.
- Will take full responsibility for the conduct of their guests and is liable for injuries of other guests, our staff and/or property damage.
- Is fully responsibility for personal valuables. The Lake House is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If you cancel your event, notice must be given in writing and fees paid to date are subject to forfeiture.
General Rules and Regulations
Please read our venue policies.