Paddle Sport Rentals
Enjoy family activities and first-rate concessions at The Wharf, where you’ll find water sport rentals, snacks, beer, ice and everything you need to enjoy your experience at the lake.
Paddleboards, Kayaks and Canoes
We’re thrilled to partner with Rocky Mountain Paddleboard to handle all of our paddle sports located just south of The Marina.
Hours of operation: 9:00AM – 7:00PM daily.
- Two hours of fun on the water. What could be better?
- Please bring with you: a towel, lots of sunscreen, plenty of water, your bathing suit and a smile.
- All ages welcome!
1 Hour Rentals
- Stand Up Paddleboards – $20
- Canoes – $20
- Single Kayaks – $15
- Double Kayaks – $20
- 5 SUP Hour Package – $80
- 10 SUP Hour Package – $140
2 Hour Rentals
- Stand Up Paddleboards – $30
- Canoes – $30
- Single Kayaks – $25
- Double Kayaks – $30
Stand Up Paddleboard Beginner Lessons
- 2 hours
- $75 per student
Learn the basics of SUP! A great introductory course for any and all who want to learn how to SUP, refine technique, or gain practice time on the water with a certified SUP instructor.
- $35 per student
- Save money with a package deal! 10 class package at $25/class, 5 class package at $30/class
- SUP Yoga classes are all levels, traditional Yoga classes taught on the water on stand up paddleboards.
- Classes cover the basics of maneuvering on a board and the keys to accessing yoga postures on the water for beginners to advanced.
2 or 4 Hour Private
We offer group and private party paddleboard and water sport rentals for your next birthday party or company picnic.
Private groups must have a minimum of 10 craft and a maximum of 30 craft Weekends before 2pm. Memorial Day – Labor Day are not available for rentals. All private groups must pay in advance.
A special bi-monthly event that includes a beer or soft drink at The Pub at Pelican Bay!
Join us as the sunsets on the reservoir and enjoy all Pelican Bay has to offer.