Your safety is our #1 Priority
COVID-19 Implemented guidelines
- Masks! If you have it, wear it!
- Do not raft up with other boats.
- Do not congregate on the docks.
- Keep your distance from other groups.
The Marina will be opening April 1st
POWER Boat Rentals
Spend some quality time on the water with family and de-stress from your daily worries. Whether you want to fish, hang out on the water, waterski or tube, we have just the right power boat for you. All rentals include safety equipment and life jackets.
POWER BOAT Rental PRICING
A great 20' cruising pontoon
No water sports allowed
50 HP engine
Person capacity: 10
$1,000 damage Deposit
- Deck Boat
Runabout deck boat - water sports allowed
4 hour minimum
115 HP engine
Person capacity: 8
$1,000 damage Deposit
- Personal Watercraft
A fun way to cruise on the lake
60 HP engine
Person capacity: 2
$1,000 damage deposit
BOAT RESERVATION QUESTIONS?
BOAT RENTAL PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
Are you looking for a boating adventure on one of Colorado’s most beautiful and easily accessible reservoirs? Select from our newer model boats that include pontoons, runabouts, deck and tow boats of varying capacities. Add on a tube, board, or skis for your water sports enthusiast. We offer full or half day rentals to customize your boating experience.
If a Personal Watercraft (PWC) is more of what you are looking for, we have you covered! Our Sea-Doo jet skis are an exciting way to get you out on the lake and the perfect size for 1-2 people.
We are adding to our rental fleet weekly! Select your date to see what boats are available and come “Get on the Water” at Cherry Creek
RENTERS MUST HAVE PRIOR BOATING EXPERIENCE. Staff will go through the vessel or PWC with the renter, however, we expect renters to be very competent for the safety of everyone on board and on the reservoir. Every renter will be required to read and sign our Boater’s Safety Checklist. Boaters must adhere to all Cherry Creek State Park boating regulations.
- All renters or operators must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to rental reservation. Check in at the Island Marine & Sports pro shop located under the Pelican Bay Marina
- A damage deposit will be pre-authorized on the renter’s credit card at check-in and released when the vessel is returned
- No pets, tobacco products, marijuana or grills on the
- “Beaching” your rented vessel or PWC is strictly prohibited. All vessels and PWCs must be kept 100 feet from
- Maximum person capacity per boat/PWC must be strictly adhered
While you are at the Marina check out our Island Lake Marine & Sports Pro Shop for all of your boating needs. We sell a wide selection of boards, skis, tubes, ski rope, personal flotation devices, and much more. We also carry REEF SANDALS in men’s, women’s, and kids sizes!
The Marina Store is stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks for your day on the lake!
JOIN THE BOAT CLUB!
Joining the GOBOAT USA Boat Club is a fantastic way to enjoy several ideal boating locations with ease. Get high-quality boats and personalized training to enjoy the water in style at locations including Cherry Creek State Park, Boyd Lake State Park, Windsor Lake, Timnath Reservoir, and Lake Mead.
Pelican Bay at Cherry Creek offers a one week (7 day) cancellation policy on all boat reservations. Customers will receive a refund of their 50% deposit if the cancellation is made outside of one week of their first rental day. Refunds are granted if it rains, however, refunds are not granted for wind or temperature. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
We know that weather can be a bummer when you are trying to get out on the water. We offer a flexible policy that allows you to re-schedule your boat rental at another time or on any other date when the weather is nice. We do charge the full amount of the rental on the day of. If we get the call that it is dangerous or if there is thunder and lightning on the lake you may bring the boat back to the dock and only be charged for the time you were out. We will not send anyone on the lake when it is a liability to be on the water.
Learn about rental boat safety and watch training videos regarding general boating safety and the individual type of boat you are renting. Download safety checklists for use when renting a boat. Be prepared. You’ll have even more fun!
2019 Axis Boat
2019 24’ Tahoe LTZ Pontoon
Our rental packages range from grab and go to as personal as it gets!
Available for reservation for half day, daily, multi-day, and weekly.
- 200 HP motor
- Seats up to 11 people
- Canopy over ½ of the boat to provide an equal amount of shade and sun
- Tow bar for tubing/skiing/wakeboarding
- The boat comes full of fuel – we just charge for what was used
Captained Tours / Lessons
- Tommy’s provides pontoon-captained tours for new boaters, as well as boaters who wish to sit back and relax while someone else takes the wheel!
- Tommy’s also provides Axis lessons for those watersports enthusiasts interested in learning how to or gaining more experience with surfing, skiing, or wakeboarding from one of our expert instructors!